Are you running short on gift ideas for your sister’s birthday? Find out whether she is a jewelry fanatic or not, and keep on reading to learn how to make an easy brooch and beads necklace – yes, you can create one at home if you have good wholesale jewelry findings. I say wholesale because once you are done with this piece, you will be encompassed by people with special requests for this necklace.
I am going to use single colored round pellets with a rhinestone brooch to add class and bling together. Whomever you gift it to would marvel at the splendor of wearing it.
Before weighing your options on wholesale jewelry findings, you need to jot down the items used in making a brooch and pearl necklace. You can later make a bracelet out of it with a few steps here and there.
a. Items required for the beautiful necklace
1. Beads: Pick a color or texture of your choice and buy beads in medium size. They can be acrylic, gemstone or glass spheres and not of the bone, clay or rhinestone kind.
2. Beading wire: The wire needs to be of a strong material, preferably silver memory wire that does not only feel heavy, but also does not appear to be there in the place. The balls will although cover it depending on your work’s finesse.
3. Brooch: A beautiful alloy rhinestone brooch in the shape of flower with pearl embedded in the middle will look classy and first choice of all age groups.
4. Jump rings: Silver colored brass jump rings will be used in connecting and fastening.
5. Lobster claw: Pick silver lobster clasps to match with other connectors, such as, jump rings.
6. Tools: You will need wire cutters, pliers of two shaped; round nosed and flat nosed pliers and tiny crimp tubes. These items are not supposed to be bought in wholesale jewelry findings, therefore, pick single pieces each of the good quality.
b. Follow these steps to create the necklace with wholesale jewelry findings
1. Using wire cutter; cut the wire to eleven inches of length and insert it through jump ring. You will now have two ends of wires. One end will be longer than the other. Join both ends of the wire near to jump ring using a crimp tube.
2. Now start stringing the pellets one-by-one until seven and a half inches of the wire, including small wire end is covered in a row of spheres.
3. Seal the other end with jump ring and crimp tube. Now make another strand of the same kind by increasing length by one inch in all steps.
4. Now connect both ends of each beaded string with single jump ring. Connect these ends with the rings in brooch to give it a final look.
The brooch and beads necklace is ready. All you have to do is wrap it gently in a cordial gift box!